03 February, 2011

WHAT I MISS THE MOST..

If there is one thing that I miss the most about what I have changed I would have to say its my hair. I miss having long hair and having some style with pony tails with a hair Du that was a quick up Du and out the door but still looked cute!! :( OH MAN I MISS MY HAIR... Growing it out again is not easy I can not stand it, wish I could afford clip in until then.

2 comments:

kstalder said...

Your long hair was lovely, but your'e so pretty no matter what! I love the short style too. The worst part is that shoulder length on me-I hate growing my hair out, too. Lots of clips and headbands!

tiff said...

I do have to say that I miss your long hair as well but like Mrs. Stalder has said you are a beautiful woman no matter what. Love ya sis