02 February, 2011

THE LATEST NEWS...

Who would have ever thought that I would be having a Hysterectomy at 29? My insides were falling out it was not a fun or pretty experience.. haha
Thanks mom for giving me an amazing life and family, I have no idea where I would be today
if I did not have my Mom she has been there everyday for me since my surgery making sure I take my pills follow the rules and just.... ya lay around.. hate it bad!! What a horrible surgery and a very uncomfortable one also I would have never guessed it would kick my butt like this. So thank you Mom so much for doing laundry, tending, homework, cleaning, and even feeding the kids.. Love ya "mamasita"
Me and Mom in November 2010

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I had a hysterectomy in November, so I can totally relate! Hope you are feeling better=)

kstalder said...

I really hope you are feeling better. Try to lay low and let that wonderful mama take care of you!

tiff said...

And you were so strong through the whole trial. Yes mom is one AMAZING woman, I don't know how she does it but she does. I sure do love ya mom, your the best :)

Shelly said...

How are you feeling?