For time and ALL ETERNITY!!
Universal Studios.
Disneyland.
Fishing, North Fork.
Scenery place.
My Wedding Day.
My Family, even my baby thanks dad:)!!
Dad and I
Dad and I. His one point elk.
My Family.
Dad chillin at the cabin.
My First Birthday. YUMMY CAKE!!
Fishing at Soda Lake
Soda Lake.
Racing cars on the electric track.
Dad and I at the Murray home.
So today my Dad has been gone for 10 years, I can not believe it has been that long Bart and I were married ten years ago on Friday the 14th. Dad I just want to tell you how much you are missed we wish you were here to share the fun times with your grandkids, we tell them all the time what an awesome and lovable grandpa you would have been!! Dad I remember all the times we have shared together, the hunting trips, fishing, vacations, dancing, playing video games "with your tongue moving to the motion of the games," dancing to the macarana in the bowling ally parking lot, and the last vacation with you was at the cabin when you had the brake on the four wheeler trying to figure out why it would not go peeling out. lol. But the most important one of them all was when I held you and kissed your check on the day of my wedding, walking me down the isle. I remember you leaning and telling Bart you better take care of her the very best you can from today on out, I think you knew?? You looked so handsome.. There was never a dual moment when you were around, you made the party a party and the best of any joke!! You are very much missed here by ALL of your kids and grandkids!!! I love you more than words can say and I will always have you in my thoughts!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! MISS YOU TONS :.(







3 comments:
You know dad has a very special spot in my heart even though I didn't get raised by him or I wasn't a blood daughter, but you know what, I sure felt the love from him that made me feel like a blood daughter... I will always remember all that we had done with dad and one of the best ones that I remember is the christmas that he got Seriena that train LOL he was the most excited grandpa ever to give her that train it was great. Not to mention the day that Seriena was born he was such a proud grandpa. I know Seriena remembers grandpa like it was yesterday and she was only 3 years old, he is GREATLY missed and I KNOW that all the grandkids know him as much as I do we always talk about him and what he did for us and with us. I remember the first time I was over at his house with Ry and he was playing the video game on the floor in his skibbies LOL and I thought it was Ry and came from behind him and went to give him a GREAT BIG HUG and he turned around and said "Hi Tiff" it scared me so bad that from then on I looked at the face then proseeded LOL I'm sure he wouldn't have mind the hug though... I love you guys oh so much and you guys mean so much to me, and dad I love you so much and I miss you so much more Ry is always saying dad used to do this or that, dad, dad, dad, I love it all the memories all the time.... love you all
Stacey you are such a sweet lady!! You always have such beautiful words, and your dad is always there with you!! Love you girl..
Well, that was very sad, beautiful, touching, and fun to read. I'm sorry I didn't get to spend time with your father, but I can tell how much he was loved and how much he is missed. Know is is so happy with who you are and all that you've done in life. May God comfort you on this anniversary.
Post a Comment