08 February, 2009

TAGGED

Go to your pics on your computer. Go to your 6th file. Go to your 6th Picture. Post the Picture with a description under it.

This is Bart with Shaylee when she was 2 months old. Shaylee has had her Dad tied around her little finger from the day she was born.. You can tell that Bart is the BEST Dad ever, to us anyway.. Looking at the picture you can tell he loves her so much. Having a daughter come into his life has meant more to him than anything... She could not ask for a better Dad. She is a Daddy's girl for sure!! This reminds me of the sign in her room that says- One day my Prince will come but my Daddy will always be my King..

Thanks Aunt Jane that was really fun..

3 comments:

Rat Fam said...

Stacey- I am not sure. Did you return after each line? Sometime I do not think blogger is very user friendly with things like that and getting pictures where you want them!

Love the picture of Bart and Shaylee! Brett and I have always commented what a great dad he is!

kstalder said...

Ohhh! That's such a sweet picure!

Coatsy's said...

Thanks for thinking of us.... I'm sure that was real hard to do, so again Thank you.