So I was having some major stomach pains on Monday the 19th. So I was advised from my Dr. to go the ER, for those who know me I hate going to the ER I just think I will get better soon, just a waste of money.. Well I got in the ER and my pain was so bad they did a ultra sound on my Gal Bladder and it was not showing nothing so they decided to go ahead with a Cat Scan, with much to our surprise they found a blood clot in my vein to my liver blocking the blood flow, so I was admitted right away. The next morning they did a Hida Scan on my Gal Bladder and found that my Gal Bladder was very slushy and inflated so surgery was schedule the next day to have it removed. When I went in to surgery they scoped my whole stomach and intestines trying to figure out how the clot got there, but nothing was found. When they were in scoping they found a small intestine was starting to wrap so they cut off some band that went across so it would not twist. I am on blood thinners for my blood clot and shots that my husband is so over loving to give to me every night. I want to thank Marnell and Andrea for coming up to see me and calling to make sure everything is ok, I really do appreciate them for all they do for me and the beautiful flowers. Thanks to my mom for taking care of my kids and in laws for helping. Thanks to all my family for coming up to give me a blessing and company. The love they show to me and there concerns mean more than anything to me.. I am asking everyone to please pray for me for a quick recovery and pray that my blood clot will disappear over a short time so I can have all blood flow back to my liver. The Dr. is worried and concerned so please help me to have faith and know the lord will bless me. I have never been so scared in my life, but I know it will be ok. I have to have my blood drawn every Monday and Thursday until the blood shows the right thinning. Then I have to have a Cat Scan done in a few months to see if improving or dissolving so wish me the best.. I could not ask for anyone better than my husband for the love and care he has showed me through this ruff time! Thanks Babe!!
23 January, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
You have been in our prayers! We have been worried about you hope you are feeling better! Love you!
Oh, wow! How scary! It sounds like between the dr's and family, you are being taken care of. We will pray you have a fast recovery and that you won't have any further complications. Take care and rest!
Stacey, I really hope you get better soon! You are most definitely in our prayers!
Hey Stacey,
You have been in our prayers since you went into the hospital. Sorry I haven't made it over to see you yet. Life has been crazy but I promise I will. Have faith. Things will get better. Try to stay positive and look for the good things in life. That is what helped me when I was in my accident and dealing with my blood clot. I understand what you are going through. If you ever need to talk I am here.
Oh I love you guys tons and tons.. You will get better, because you are strong. XOXO Mrs Garrett
Scarey Stacey... But it sounds like you are on the road to recovery, that makes me glad... You are in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Keep us posted as well.
Post a Comment